Sure the world wide web is great, but you, you make us salivate... Yes, we love technology, but not as much as you, you see... But we STILL love technology... Always and forever. Our love is like a flock of doves, flying up to heaven above... always and forever, always and forever... Why do you need us? Why do you love us? Always and forever...

Thursday, March 16, 2006

*tap tap* Hello?? McFly???

It's all gone a bit quiet here of late, despite Joe's noble efforts. I feel like I've had my head in a bucket for the last 6 weeks; time to resurface!

Not much new to say except that Hidden is a great movie, Philip Seymour Hoffman is truly stonking in Capote, and having four different innoculations in the space of three days is not a great idea, especially if one is for Yellow Fever.Oh, and I thought The IT Crowd was good.

Most importantly, good luck to The Len Price 3 for their gig at SxSW in Austin on Saturday night. It's gonna be like The White Stripes all over again, I can feel it. They're sharing a bill with Suzanna Hoffs from the Bangles; how Rock 'n' Roll can you get??

2 Comments:

Blogger Keef said...

Unsuprisingly the medway cinema hasn't even bothered with Capote - who wants to see Oscar winning performances anyway.

They did show Walk The Line tho, and even if you don't like Cash it's still a good movie. Although Joaquin does remind me of a slightly slow brother of Ray Liotta

4:44 PM

 
Blogger Rowena said...

Dare I ask, why all the vaccinations? Just for fun, or are you finally planning on visiting Rwanda now I've left??

6:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home