Sure the world wide web is great, but you, you make us salivate... Yes, we love technology, but not as much as you, you see... But we STILL love technology... Always and forever. Our love is like a flock of doves, flying up to heaven above... always and forever, always and forever... Why do you need us? Why do you love us? Always and forever...

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Questions of the day:

1. If you could blow up the world with the flip of a switch, would you do it?
2. If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich, would you do it?
3. If you could watch everybody work while you just lay on your back, would you do it?
4. If you could take all that’s left without giving any back, would you do it?
5. If you could make your money and then could give it to everybody, would you do it?
6. If you knew all the answers and you could give them to the masses, would you do it?
7. How brilliant is the ELO-style stomp that is the new Flaming Lips single?!!

oh yeah and

8. Where'd everybody go?

4 Comments:

Blogger Jamie "BP" Osborne said...

1. No
2. No
3. No
4. No
5. No
6. Yes, and I frequently do although Stu tells me why I'm wrong.
7. Not heard it although I am currently enjoying the Arctic Monkeys.
8. I'm here just boring. Also furiously washing my hands to get the smell of crab out. Don't know what I mean check out my blog.

4:00 PM

 
Blogger Rufous said...

8. Maybe someone flipped the switch?

4:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jim I saw your blog entry, and left a message about the beautiful nostril shot. Is the Crab Feed the Portugese equivalent of Pancake Day, i.e. one last blow-out before 40 days of fasting (not including Sundays)?

5:24 PM

 
Blogger Jamie "BP" Osborne said...

Nah the crab feed is a way that the Portuguese raise money for their Portuguese society. It's crazy, loud and very smelly. Yeah I saw your post. Shocked you recognized my nose. In May they have a festa (fej-da) where they serve big vats of beef stew with bread on top instead of dumplings. This I think has some religious connotation although I am not sure what. Lilly can tell you more.

7:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home