Sure the world wide web is great, but you, you make us salivate... Yes, we love technology, but not as much as you, you see... But we STILL love technology... Always and forever. Our love is like a flock of doves, flying up to heaven above... always and forever, always and forever... Why do you need us? Why do you love us? Always and forever...

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Gypsies, trams and thieves

The beautiful town (city?) of Blackpool had it all:

Blue skies, the world famous donkeys and the Tower - including ballroom dancers, an old-school organist, cream teas and a genuinely scary walk of faith at the top, where you have to step on a floor made if strengthened glass so you can see the 401-foot drop below.

Plenty of 'seaside' humour and Carry On style gags - comedy-wise it was mine and keef's spiritual home. Thank God we resisted the temptation of Joey Blower on the North Pier though.........


While the rest of the boys (and Tash) went to the football I spent the afternoon in the Pleasure Beach, winning (quite frankly) a load of old tat. Which I have now given away. Why did I bother? Maybe I just love grabbing things with a metallic hand - makes me feel like Terminator.

And of course, a fantastic beach perfect for kicking a football around on. Vive Le Shank! Much more fun than STICKERS!!!







I've posted a few more photos at flickr

2 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

I get a shudder every time I see that army of Crazy Frogs in attack formation.

1:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing is more fun than stickers

1:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home