Sure the world wide web is great, but you, you make us salivate... Yes, we love technology, but not as much as you, you see... But we STILL love technology... Always and forever. Our love is like a flock of doves, flying up to heaven above... always and forever, always and forever... Why do you need us? Why do you love us? Always and forever...

Friday, May 05, 2006

"I survived the Inca Trail"



Sadly, I passed on the chance to invest in a t-shirt proclaiming this fact. Nevertheless, it's true. Here's the obligatory piccy of me and Rob at Machu Picchu to prove it. There was a moment when I doubted that I would complete it alive, but then again I am a bit of a drama queen.

I went a bit snap-happy in Peru - if you're very bored at work you can see more photos here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos - it all looks beautiful, like there was a fantastic view around every corner.

Do you have any photos of you guys and the Nuns?

5:46 PM

 
Blogger Rob said...

It was kinda that way, but you had to work hard to get around each corner in the first place.

I think we got camera-shy with the nuns, uncharacteristically.

6:11 PM

 
Blogger Rowena said...

Flippin gorgeous photos - and lots of botany in there. I suspect that you are indeed closet 'naturists' though you appear to be the only two men not to get your shirts off;-)

1:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home