Sure the world wide web is great, but you, you make us salivate... Yes, we love technology, but not as much as you, you see... But we STILL love technology... Always and forever. Our love is like a flock of doves, flying up to heaven above... always and forever, always and forever... Why do you need us? Why do you love us? Always and forever...

Friday, January 27, 2006

Osborne Jr Gets Promoted.

I had my year end review yesterday, it was all very positive (I scored very high in communication despite the Osborne mumble) and they have decided to make me the Office Manager. Same things as I was doing before except now I have slightly more authority and a title and I am expected to sit in on interviews. Now that will be funny. Me: "So tell me mumble mumble mumble...?" Interviewee: "?????" It's going to be good.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jimbo. Remember, if you don't say anything intelligible then you can't say anything damning.

Now pull some strings and gissajob, I fancy a change of scenery.

4:31 PM

 
Blogger Rob said...

Whadda result, young man.

For a small fee, I will train you on how to mumble in interviews to a high level of professionalism; it is my stock-in-trade.

5:05 PM

 
Blogger Jamie "BP" Osborne said...

If any of you have masters degrees in Architecture I can have someone look at your portfolio but then three of the six partners have to like what they see. It's pretty tricky to come over on a visa, especially as we have ridiculously high standards. Joe - If you can convince the Beeb they need a new fancy SF office that we have to design an build then you can come over as the Beebs rep.

5:57 PM

 
Blogger Keef said...

Congrats dude

I do make the best tea in the world so if your office nedds a tea boy

2:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do make good tea but I don't know if the rest of the world is redy for your crazy "soak the bag in the milk before adding the hot water" technique......

4:27 PM

 
Blogger Keef said...

Oh that's just convenience. As long as you want it proper i will use the tried and trusted "brew in a tea-pot first, pour into bone china then ad tepid milk" tequnique.

I am the tea-master!

5:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home