Sure the world wide web is great, but you, you make us salivate... Yes, we love technology, but not as much as you, you see... But we STILL love technology... Always and forever. Our love is like a flock of doves, flying up to heaven above... always and forever, always and forever... Why do you need us? Why do you love us? Always and forever...

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

What's the Amsterdamage etc etc...


"Dave was accepted to RADA following his highly original interpretation of "Phil Mitchell tries out for the next Audio Bullys video""

So... as Steflon so coyly hints, we are "engaged", if such one can be, things being what they are and so on....

I asked Dave if he would, as the BBC would put it, "marry" me on the morning of his 30th in Amsterdam, on Saturday. Happily, he said "Yes". Joe was very helpful in a) being present so I didn't chicken out and b) making himself scarce at the perfect moment, and I owe him a big shout for that.

There are, as yet, no actual plans or owt, but at least we can now feel legitimate in attempting to get the arrangements made.

Sadly, I suspect Medway may not be top of the list, venue-wise.

But thanks to all who have sent congrats so far, and also a belated "Cheers" to everyone at the Napier Road New Year bash - Keef and T put on a splendid show and I had a ball.

Did anyone tape "My Name Is Earl"???

4 Comments:

Blogger Jamie "BP" Osborne said...

Not in Medway. I'm shocked. I hear that Priestfield has lovely facilities. Anyway congrats. You should do it in SF just so everybody can come over for a visit but sadly that legislation is still stuck in the Supreme Court so who knows when that will become law. Although that didn't stop SF banning hand guns much to the NRA's dismay. What's in the ashtray by Dave? My guess is Northern Lites or maybe Orange Bud.

12:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, congrats (again) guys. I'm glad to know that being there helped facilitate the whole thing rather than hindering it. Making myself scarce after breakfast was a pleasure, especially as it gave me an excuse to go back to bed and watch Dick and Dom.

10:51 AM

 
Blogger Keef said...

further to the blog notes and our phone chat, Total Congrats to you both. As the scousers would say "I'm made up". So sorry we couldn't be there but it may have resulted in tash exploding on the plane.

Is dave wearing 2 shirts or is it a black one with an extra colourful cuff stitched inside?

I did sky+ Earl but i also deleted iot. It's bound to be repeated on E4 before fridays Ch4 episode.

10:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave was wearing a damn cool black shirt with a multicoloured lining and edging.

Not 2 shirts. He is not mental.

12:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home