Sure the world wide web is great, but you, you make us salivate... Yes, we love technology, but not as much as you, you see... But we STILL love technology... Always and forever. Our love is like a flock of doves, flying up to heaven above... always and forever, always and forever... Why do you need us? Why do you love us? Always and forever...

Friday, November 25, 2005

First week down.

The blog is getting a bit turgid, so I thought I'd try to get things moving again after Joe's sterling efforts. Not that I've much to report other than my first week in the new job has been great and I'm really excited about my job for the first time in ages. Also, this weekend is Dave & my tenth aniversary. Not that we're really paying it much heed - we had to check the date with some mates.

News that my interest Keef - Rowena, who you met in the second year at Worcester, has started her own blog here. She's now living with her Canadian husband in New Brunswick. I gather it's pretty cold...

Where's Jim gone? What's going on in San Fran? Fill us in, Jimbo!

And go see "The Beat That My Heart Skipped (De Battre mon coeur s'est arrete)" if you can , it's the best movie I've seen in years. Romain Duris is the French Gary Oldman.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rowena said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:38 PM

 
Blogger Rowena said...

Arses!

OK, try again. Can't belive you can't edit comments!

Anyway... as I was saying, 'congratulations' and when will we be hearing wedding bells? Dave and I will be celebrating 3 years on the 10th, though we've been together for nearly 5.

I met a very nice lady last week who has a wife. A real wife, in law an everything. So nice that you can do that here, well in Nova Scotia anyway. Hopefully here soon.

R

12:42 PM

 
Blogger Jamie "BP" Osborne said...

Rob - I am around but I am very boring at the moment. Learning to drive. Just had Thanksgiving which was nice to have a four day weekend. Exciting San Francisco news is that crabs are flowing at the piers of SF after a two week delay and that I'm still enjoying my job after 8 months which can't be bad. Shocked and dismayed that the Gills blew it bigtime against the U's, Layer Road still being the worst ground I have visited including Chatham Town and some crap Norwegian grounds I went to as a kid. When are you and Dave planning a trip out SF way? That goes for the rest of you boyos as well.

10:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home