Sure the world wide web is great, but you, you make us salivate... Yes, we love technology, but not as much as you, you see... But we STILL love technology... Always and forever. Our love is like a flock of doves, flying up to heaven above... always and forever, always and forever... Why do you need us? Why do you love us? Always and forever...

Friday, November 18, 2005

Everything changes...

How annoying was Robbie on that Take That documentary? It's going to make you another bucketload of cash, you could at least bother turning up you eejit.

Anyway, I'm starting my new job on Monday, so I'll send out my new details as soon as I have them. I'm keeping the mobile though, so that number won't change. Just don't expect a prompt response from my usual email address!

The plus side, for those London based folks, is that I'll be nestled cosily in Covent Garden so meeting up in evenings for drinks / gigs etc should be easier. I'll probably be working longer hours though.

I've been preparing for my re-entry into the world of working for someone else by listening to this almost non stop for the last two days:


Now I want to smash the system from the inside!

Keeping up the theme suggested in the title of this post, I went to Selectadisc yesterday and they gave me my stuff in a SisterRay bag - it's the end of an era!

Oh, and finally - the Jarvis Cocker songs on the Harry Potter soundtrack are pretty funny, in particular "Do the Hippogriff", which contains such classic Cocker lines as "I spin around like a crazy elf, dancing by himself!".

3 Comments:

Blogger Keef said...

Did you get anything good in Selectadisc/Sister Ray?

5:32 PM

 
Blogger Rob said...

A few bits and bobs. Finally got New Day Rising by Husker Du - definitely their best album. And it solves the mystery of what that really long Husker Du song Bob Mould played at the Mean Fiddler was! Also some other stuff, but they were presents for various people so I can't publicise them here!

10:14 PM

 
Blogger Rob said...

Oh, and I loved the Goblet of Fire movie. Although they've gone really wrong with Dumbledore, much as I love Michael Gambon.

10:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home