Sure the world wide web is great, but you, you make us salivate... Yes, we love technology, but not as much as you, you see... But we STILL love technology... Always and forever. Our love is like a flock of doves, flying up to heaven above... always and forever, always and forever... Why do you need us? Why do you love us? Always and forever...

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Do you know who i am?!

Ever get fed up of being ignored in swanky restaurants? Ever had problems getting into the VIP area? Well try here to see which famous person you look most like.

Unsuprisingly i didn't come up as looking like Travolta, Rusedski or the old goalie in Dream Team. In fact i tried 2 photos and the notable results were
71% Kenneth Branagh (thesp)
66% Jason Biggs (What the f*!$)
60% Matt Le Blanc (smooth & cheeky)
53% Keanu Reeves (dark & moody)
48% Rock Hudson (looking good)

Worringly i was also
66% Penelope Cruz
44% Beyonce

Joe need not bother as he is 100%......

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang on - you look like Jason Biggs. But Lacey looks like Jason Biggs. Which means.....you look like Lacey? Really?!

My results were:
64% Ed Norton (nothing wrong with that)
57% Graham Chapman (my brother's still pissed I took all the attention away from him in Life of Brian)
53% Jeff Goldblum (fuck)
52% Pier Paolo Pasolini (Italian writer - smooth, Roman good looks and intelligence)
51% Hugh Grant (some things never change)
50% Ingmar Bergman (romantic)
50% Ben Affleck (hmmm)

Continuing the theme of me looking like people who are more famous for their intelligence than their good looks, I also scored highly on three statesmen: Harold Wilson (I should never have used the photo where I'm smoking a pipe), Ariel Sharon and Anders Fogh Rasmussen (the Danish Prime Minister).

So apparently I don't look like anyone under the age of 35. But it also confirmed that I don't really look like Steffi Graf, so I'm happy with that.

11:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okk because i'm bored here are the results for two pics I had lying around:

Rob Top 5

Frank Zappa 56%
Benicio Del Toro 54%
Orlando Bloom 54%
Leni Riefenstahl 53%
Susan Sontag 52%

Stu Top 5

Janet Leigh 66%
Burt Lancaster 62%
Heinrich Boll 58%
Elijah Wood 56%
Drew Barrymore 53%

I can't help feeling I need to take some better photos. And rapidly review my feelings for Drew Barrymore......

4:09 PM

 
Blogger Rob said...

With the (admittedly very important) exception of Leni Riefenstahl, I am well happy with that result!

I'm off to grow Zappa-esque facial hair.

5:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home