Sure the world wide web is great, but you, you make us salivate... Yes, we love technology, but not as much as you, you see... But we STILL love technology... Always and forever. Our love is like a flock of doves, flying up to heaven above... always and forever, always and forever... Why do you need us? Why do you love us? Always and forever...

Thursday, July 13, 2006

In more music news

I am sure that one of Charles and Eddie is dead. I could be wrong, as I have been in the past, I've still yet to actually see Tracy Chapman alive so until she's standing infront of me then I'm still claiming this one. Anyway, I digress. I'm not sure which one has popped his clogs but no matter as no-one really knew which was which, but a shoe shop in Singapore airport has solved this problem and also helped launch my pop career.

Tonight Matthew, me and the one who isn't dead, will be...


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this true?

2:22 PM

 
Blogger Rob said...

Is what true? I can't comment on Charles and Eddie, especially as I was convinced (and am still not entirely un-convinced) that one of the Everley Brothers was dead.

One of Milli Vanilli is dead, right?

And Mel off of Mel & Kim.

If the shoe shop isn't true, then Keef has developmed some mean photoshop skills there.

6:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was talking about Charles and/or Eddie being dead - it doesn't sound true, but i was also hoping someone would weigh in with a response of "Would i lie to you?"

Rob from MV is definitely dead but i think Fab lives on.

10:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home