Sure the world wide web is great, but you, you make us salivate... Yes, we love technology, but not as much as you, you see... But we STILL love technology... Always and forever. Our love is like a flock of doves, flying up to heaven above... always and forever, always and forever... Why do you need us? Why do you love us? Always and forever...

Friday, September 02, 2005

boys............

I'll see you all in three weeks time - I'm heading off for my super-secret trip now. I won't be completely MIA though - I've set up an email (joeinjapan@gmail.com) and a blog http://medwaystill.blogspot.com so you can keep track of what I'm up to.

I'll be coming back here every so often to keep an eye on you too.

Arigato!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Moshi moshi!

Bon voyage, mate. Good luck to you and Colin. Eat fish, drink sake, sing Roxy Music karaoke a la Lost In Translation, bring us back violent manga.

*bows*

9:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home