Sure the world wide web is great, but you, you make us salivate... Yes, we love technology, but not as much as you, you see... But we STILL love technology... Always and forever. Our love is like a flock of doves, flying up to heaven above... always and forever, always and forever... Why do you need us? Why do you love us? Always and forever...

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Which T-Shirt is better?

This is mainly for Big Stu as an idea of what he can get me for my birthday but do I ask for Waller or Carolgees or any number of fine t-shirts here
Input would gladly be appreciated. And for those of you that have received an invite to Fantasy Football, sign up already, anyone that would like an invite let me know and I will email it to you.

6 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

"Gadzooks!" wins it for me, although Waller is quality.

12:46 PM

 
Blogger Keef said...

I liked the idea of the Carolgees shirt before i saw it - looks like spunk! My vote goes for Haystacks (tempted myself) or Pat Sharp.

I personally like the Minder one but i want just Arthur Daley and a comment about "'Er Indoors"

7:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go for the Waller - you'll be able to educate the Yanks on Gillingham's rich musical heritage. Waller, James Taylor, Billy Childish, Jamie Cullum's dad, Billy Bragg's dad.......errrr, Loose Chippin'.....

2:14 PM

 
Blogger Rob said...

Don't forget Airhead (previously Jefferson Airhead)!
And one of Del Amitri.

3:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a chat with Jamie Cullum in a pub a couple of months ago. Probably wouldn't have bothered if it wasn't for the Handsome Boy Modelling School thing.

He's surprisingly short.

5:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh - and I have the gadzooks shirt ;)

5:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home