Sure the world wide web is great, but you, you make us salivate... Yes, we love technology, but not as much as you, you see... But we STILL love technology... Always and forever. Our love is like a flock of doves, flying up to heaven above... always and forever, always and forever... Why do you need us? Why do you love us? Always and forever...

Thursday, January 25, 2007

What is everyone up to on April 28th?

Lilly and I will be celebrating her 30th birthday and our 5 year anniversary on April 28th in SF. We are going to rent out an entire bar for the night so it would be cool if you could all make it over. Let me know and I can reserve a room in our house, hope to see you there. On another note when is Rob coming to Planet Google?

2 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

In short - I've no idea at the moment, it's all up in the air, but I might just know by next week so I'll keep you posted!

Would be great if we can combine the two events!

By the way , I need to put you in touch with my mates John & Ellen who just moved to San Fran - will send you their email address; they're looking for some tips, I think...

6:18 PM

 
Blogger Jamie "BP" Osborne said...

Please do, email me at jposbo211979@yahoo.com seeing as I didn't get the google job I applied for I am boycotting gmail.

6:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home