Sure the world wide web is great, but you, you make us salivate... Yes, we love technology, but not as much as you, you see... But we STILL love technology... Always and forever. Our love is like a flock of doves, flying up to heaven above... always and forever, always and forever... Why do you need us? Why do you love us? Always and forever...

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A message to you, Jamie...

Hey,

Looks like I might be in Mountain View at the end of January - no definite dates or length of stay yet, but once I know I'll be in touch.

Have been in the job 2 days, already have 3 Google t-shirts. Verdict so far extremely good.

Happy Christmas to all. Keef, when are you back in business?

Cheers
R

4 Comments:

Blogger Jamie "BP" Osborne said...

Cool deal big fella. Can't wait to see you. If you feel like crashing at ours for a night or more instead of staying in the hotel let me know although a firm thats founders are worth a couple of billion dollars each should be able to afford something nice, maybe the Holiday Inn. Email me once you know more jposbo211979@yahoo.com

10:21 PM

 
Blogger Rob said...

Right, the deal's off until you get a GMail account!

10:43 PM

 
Blogger Jamie "BP" Osborne said...

I have one but only use it for applying for jobs. jamie.josborne@gmail.com so in your face. By the way I'll print out 20 copies of my resume and let's see if you can hook me up with a job.

5:23 PM

 
Blogger Keef said...

Screw what Google give you for expenses, have your dinner at Carl's Jnr.

11:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home