Sure the world wide web is great, but you, you make us salivate... Yes, we love technology, but not as much as you, you see... But we STILL love technology... Always and forever. Our love is like a flock of doves, flying up to heaven above... always and forever, always and forever... Why do you need us? Why do you love us? Always and forever...

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Oh, how i've missed The Currant Bun

At last the good, ol' British tabloid is good for something - especially about 3 mins 25 secs into the 8th video

Some of you are probably sick of him by now

PS. What the hell is a "viral"?

2 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

You don't know what a Viral is? you've been in the outback too long my friend...

By the way, let me use this utterly inappropriate forum to apologise for having my "wedding" on you birthday. It was all Dave's idea, I swear!...

10:44 PM

 
Blogger Keef said...

I don't mind dude, your wedding is far more important. At least i can be a drunken birthday boy rather than just drunken guest. Is it next year or the year after? I'm guessing next year so that the date will be 9/8/07, but that means you have to say "I do" at 6:54 pm.

7:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home