Sure the world wide web is great, but you, you make us salivate... Yes, we love technology, but not as much as you, you see... But we STILL love technology... Always and forever. Our love is like a flock of doves, flying up to heaven above... always and forever, always and forever... Why do you need us? Why do you love us? Always and forever...

Monday, March 19, 2007

C'mon, c'mon

Hi all,

Seems to be getting a bit slow on here of late, so a couple of things:

1) I suggest we all, or as many of us as can, meet up for a pint very soon. I am missing you folks. Joe, you have been to South America and moved house since we last spoke, and that's insane.

2) On the off chance that anyone has some spare cash lying around to squander on a camp weekend in Madrid, DaveJ and I will be attending Europride in that city on the 30th June (and a couple of days either side). I'm there in a sort of quasi-official capacity reprazentin' my employer (although I'm still paying for it!) but the more the merrier. Anunciada has promised to give us some tips on untouristy places to hang out, where we will stick out like sore thumbs as none of us speaks Spanish.

3) Cut Chemist - he's a bit good. Remixing your own crowd interaction banter (including the visuals)as the encore - genius. Remixing your own remix of your own greatest moments as the second encore - somehow also managed to be genius. Bad hair, though.

Cheers
R

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm definitely up for Madrid! I've wanted to go there ever since I went to Barcelona!

And regarding meeting up, what is everyone doing on the Easter weekend? Would be a good time to meet, and as it's my birthday on the 4th that adds an extra element!

1:28 PM

 
Blogger Rob said...

Fantastic. We're there from the 28th to the 31st, the parade's on the 30th (we are sponsoring a float so I'll have some work to do there). I'll email you the details of where we're staying etc and you can decide if you would like to come along.

I think I'm free that Easter weekend - will double check this evening.

6:16 PM

 
Blogger Keef said...

Tash has recently been banging on about going to Madrid so if we have some money then it sounds good. Can you please mail me details too?

We still have R&DJ's place to see and now S&S's and J&C's new gaffs to check out too. When is Easter?

6:23 PM

 
Blogger Keef said...

I like Cut Chemist's trainers.

6:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Easter weekend is Friday 6th - Monday 9th. I'm currently free all weekend, so whenever you guys came come up i'm up for meeting. You're more than welcome to crach at mine if you want.

12:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home