Sure the world wide web is great, but you, you make us salivate... Yes, we love technology, but not as much as you, you see... But we STILL love technology... Always and forever. Our love is like a flock of doves, flying up to heaven above... always and forever, always and forever... Why do you need us? Why do you love us? Always and forever...

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

It's so easy, easy....

Nice work Joe.
Well the funniest thing happened at work. On Monday I arrived at my desk and checked my voice mail. I had one from 10:30pm Saturday night, the number was withheld and I don't recognise the voice. The message went something like this...
NOTE: This message should not be read by anyone who gets easily offended or suffers from a nervous disposition.

Caller: "Listen, Jamie Osborne, you little British f#ck! I've been thinking about what you said the other day and it really pissed me off. I'm gonna see your ass again and do you know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna kiss you all over your mutha f#cking body and make l0ve to you like it's the last time I'm alive so I can have that man smell in the morning when you leave.... Toodle!" How random is that?
Anyway here are some pics incase you haven't seen them yet.

The Cats.
The House.
The Last Hurrah.

Oh Yeah. And a little something for you Napoleon fans.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/napoleon

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good work jimbo - not just for being the first person to get his act together and get some stuff on-line, but also for having photos of your last night in the UK. I don't think our lounge has ever seen so much dancing.

If I weren't already committed to spending all my money on a trip to Japan I'd be sorely tempted to come sit on your porch swing-chair and shout at neighbourhood kids for two weeks.....

1:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home